Total Plant Protection...You are buying:
1 quart ready to use liquid for large herbivores—Deer, Moose and Elk
3 lbs. Granular for Rabbits, Voles, Chipmunk, Squirrels, Nutria, Opossum, Mountain Beaver.
• 1 quart / 1 litre spray Bottle—protects over 100 plants, 1 ft high
.• 3 lb—protects approx. 1,800 sq.ft
Why is Plantskydd Repellent the #1 choice of Professional Growers?
• PROVEN by independent research to out-last and out-perform all other repellents—up to 6 months over-winter!
• EFFECTIVE against: deer, rabbits, voles, elk, moose, chipmunks, squirrels, nutria, opossum, and mountain beaver.
• RAIN-RESISTANT—no need to re-apply after every rainfall.
• SAFE for use in vegetable gardens, on fruit trees and food crops.
• ORGANIC—first animal repellent OMRI Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute for food production.
• BONUS—built in fertilizer results in bigger, healthier plants!
Is Plantskydd safe to use?
Yes! Made in the U.S.A. Pronounced: plant-skid, it contains no synthetic additives, is non-toxic, and is not harmful to animals or
the environment. Plantskydd is Swedish for ‘plant-protection,’ where it was first developed to protect its vast tree plantations from
browsing by deer, rabbits and moose—while also adhering to its strict environmental laws. It is equally effective protecting
ornamentals, shrubs, and food crops.
Can I use Plantskydd on my vegetable garden?
Yes! Plantskydd is safe for use in protecting vegetables, legumes, fruit and other food crops from animal browse damage.
How is Plantskydd different from other repellents?
Unlike other repellents that quickly lose their effectiveness after irrigating or rainfall, Plantskydd is rain and snow resistant.
It does not require immediate re-application and is now the #1 animal repellent choice of professional growers, foresters, and landscapers.
Is it okay to spray repellents on all flowers?
Yes! Plantskydd can be be used on flowers. It will darken leaves-petals temporarily. They will return to their normal color in a couple of days.
How can I protect fruit trees?
Whips—if you’re planting fruit tree whips, dip them in Plantskydd solution before planting, or coat the whips using a paint brush.
Then spray trees when leaves have formed.
Mature trees—treat prior to bud-flush, or 2-3 weeks after. Avoid treatment while buds are forming. Treatment over foliage is enough to
deter browsing herbivores.How often do I need to treat my plants and trees?
• For best protection, treat plants before browse begins, in spring or fall.
• Always treat new growth—until plant has reached full size or leaf-out.
• Plantskydd liquid formulation lasts up to 6 months over winter on dormant plants, and 3-4 months during the active growing season.
• Plantskydd is rain-resistant and does not require re-application after watering or rainfall.
• Ideally, spray in the morning or late afternoon, when the sun is not as strong.
• Granular Plantskydd may be applied at anytime.To activate granules, lightly water the area where granules have been applied.
Will Plantskydd® work in areas with heavy rainfall / snow?
Plantskydd repellents are long lasting, even in wet weather. Plantskydd will last up to 6 months on dormant plants overwinter,
and 3-4 months during the active growing season.
How long after spraying does Plantskydd need to dry?
Allow Plantskydd liquid spray formulation to dry for 24 hours prior to watering plants or rainfall.
Plantskydd granular formulations can be applied anytime.
To activate granules, lightly water the area where granules have been applied.
Scenic Hill Farm is a licensed Oregon nursery -- license # L0170090NG.