Two to Four 1 lb. Cans of Granular Repellent for Rabbits, Voles, Chipmunk, Squirrels, Nutria, Opossum, Mountain beaver.
• 2 lb—protects approx. 1,200 sq. ft from rodent damage.
• 4 lb—protects approx. 2,400 sq. ft from rodent damage.
Why is Plantskydd Repellent the #1 choice of Professional Growers?
• PROVEN by independent research to out-last and out-perform all other repellents!
• EFFECTIVE against: rabbits, voles, chipmunks, squirrels, nutria, opossum, and mountain beaver.
• RAIN-RESISTANT—no need to re-apply after every rainfall.
• SAFE for use in vegetable gardens, on fruit trees and food crops.
• ORGANIC—first animal repellent OMRI Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute for food production.
• BONUS—built in fertilizer results in bigger, healthier plants!
Is Plantskydd safe to use?
Yes! Made in the U.S.A. Pronounced: plant-skid, it contains no synthetic additives, is non-toxic, and is not harmful to animals or
the environment. Plantskydd is Swedish for ‘plant-protection,’ where it was first developed to protect its vast tree plantations from
browsing by deer, rabbits and moose—while also adhering to its strict environmental laws. It is equally effective protecting
ornamentals, shrubs, and food crops.
Can I use Plantskydd on my vegetable garden?
Yes! Plantskydd is safe for use in protecting vegetables, legumes, fruit and other food crops from animal browse damage.
How is Plantskydd different from other repellents?
Unlike other repellents that quickly lose their effectiveness after irrigating or rainfall, Plantskydd is rain and snow resistant.
It does not require immediate re-application and is now the #1 animal repellent choice of professional growers, foresters, and landscapers.How often do I need to treat my plants and trees?
• Granular Plantskydd may be applied at anytime.To activate granules, lightly water the area where granules have been applied.